IABC Accreditation Volunteer Information
Here are a few ways you can get involved in accreditation:
- ABC Liaisons are members of chapter and regional boards and promote accreditation in their area. Their activities include giving workshops, organizing and proctoring exams, and running Accreditation Completion Programs.
- Accreditation mentors help accreditation candidates at stages and/or throughout the accreditation process. Mentors and candidates work together via phone, e-mail and/or in person. You can apply to become an accreditation mentor .
- Portfolio Reviewing Center Coordinator: Recruit portfolio reviewers from among local ABCs, guide portfolio reviewers, answer questions and act as the final judge in reconciling scores.
- Portfolio Reviewers: Work in teams of two to review portfolios under the guidance of the Portfolio Reviewing Center Coordinator.
- Lead Exam Proctor: Organize and administer the oral and written examination to accreditation candidates and recruit exam proctors as necessary.
- Exam Proctor: Assist the lead exam proctor on examination day and grade oral exams.
- Exam Grader: Grade written exams by e-mail.
To volunteer, please contact
or +1 415.544.4700.