Innovation in Corporate Communication
and Social Media Summit
Engaging stakeholders in the new social economy
20 April 2012
Headquarters of BlueCross BlueShield of Florida
4800 Deerwood Campus Parkway
Why This Conference?
Whether you call it Web 2.0 or the social Web, the new social economy is changing corporate communication in every way. Social media is all about communities, collatoration, crowdsourcing, and user-generated content. It is a place where business reputations are defined by customer opinions, press is delivered by independent bloggers, and product development and insight are driven by customers.
Join the experts at the IABC Corporate Communication and Social Media Summit at BlueCross BlueShield of Florida. This summit will help you develop highly effective internal and external social media strategies.
You will gain valuable insights and learn how to:
- Demonstrate the business case for social media investment through ROI and other key supporting data
- Develop a clear social media strategy and integrate it with your overall communication strategy
- Describe the IT implications of social media use
- Take small, initial successes and scale them to create significant results for the entire enterprise
- Create consistent customer experiences and interactions
- Employ an effective social media management framework
- Adopt effective social media governance policies to ensure legal compliance.
Leading corporate communication executives, consultants, and authors will share the latest advances in social media and show you how to harness those best practices for your corporate communications.
Who should attend:
If you are responsible for corporate communication, public relations, human resources, social media, marketing or organizational effectiveness, join us as we reveal the latest Web 2.0 strategies, techniques and measurement tools.