Sponsorship & Advertising Opportunities
The International Association of Business Communicators (IABC) is a not-for-profit association that provides the content, credibility and community to help communication professionals succeed in their careers. Established in 1970, IABC provides knowledge products, education, certification, research and a 14,000-member global network in 70-plus countries. IABC is the premier knowledge network for professionals engaged in strategic communication management.
- IABC members work in some of the world's most prestigious corporations and consulting firms with members in more than half the Fortune 500 and in 90 of the Fortune 100 companies.
- IABC members are responsible for developing and executing strategic internal and external communication plans for corporations, governments, non-profits, educational institutions and consulting firms around the world.
- IABC members have an average annual department budget of US$4 million.
- IABC World Conference, June 2014 in Toronto.
- Advertising in CW, our monthly digital magazine.
- IABC professional development conferences and workshops held throughout the year.
- IABC Foundation.
To learn more about IABC's World Conference—and other sponsorship opportunities with IABC and the IABC Foundation—please contact Frank Netherwood for more information and to reserve your place.
What Our Sponsors Say
"Towers Watson values our continuing partnership with IABC and Gold Quill.
As the global consulting firm who pioneered the Change and Communication ROI study 10 years ago, we see a strong connection between the celebration of measurable results at Gold Quill and the effectiveness data we gather in our studies.
It's hard work to deliver effective programs - learning from data and case studies helps practitioners make better investments of their time and other resources." -- Kathryn Yates, Towers Watson