The International Association of Business Communicators (IABC) is a not-for-profit association that provides the content, credibility and community to help communication professionals succeed in their careers. Established in 1970, IABC provides knowledge products, education, certification, research and a 14,000-member global network in 70-plus countries. IABC is the premier knowledge network for professionals engaged in strategic communication management.
- IABC members work in some of the world’s most prestigious corporations and consulting firms with members in more than half the Fortune 500 and in 90 of the Fortune 100 companies.
- IABC members are responsible for developing and executing strategic internal and external communication plans for corporations, governments, non-profits, educational institutions and consulting firms around the world.
- IABC members have an average annual department budget of US$4 million.
- IABC World Conference, Toronto, June 2014
- IABC Conferences and workshops held throughout the year
- IABC Foundation
To learn more about IABC’s World Conference—and other sponsorship opportunities with IABC and the IABC Foundation—please contact Frank Netherwood for more information and to reserve your place.
2014 World Conference Sponsorship
As a sponsor, you’ll meet one-on-one with decision makers looking for new ways to energize their communication programs—providing an unparalleled opportunity to introduce your best prospects to your products or services that can make a difference in their practice or company.
For exhibit or advertisement opportunities, contact Frank Netherwood.