** Also visit: Advertising And Sponsorship FAQs **
Sponsorship & Advertising Opportunities
The International Association of Business Communicators (IABC) is a not-for-profit association that provides the content, credibility and community to help communication professionals succeed in their careers. Established in 1970, IABC provides knowledge products, education, certification, research and a 13,000-member global network in 70-plus countries. IABC is the premier knowledge network for professionals engaged in strategic communication management.
- IABC members work in some of the world's most prestigious corporations and consulting firms with members in more than half the Fortune 500 and in 90 of the Fortune 100 companies.
- IABC members are responsible for developing and executing strategic internal and external communication plans for corporations, governments, non-profits, educational institutions and consulting firms around the world.
- IABC members have an average annual department budget of US$4 million.
- IABC World Conference, June 2015 in San Francisco.
- Leadership Institute, February 2015 in Orlando, Florida.
- Advertising on iabc.com.
- Advertising in CW, our monthly digital magazine.
- Advertising in Weekly Digest, our member newsletter.
- IABC professional development webinars and online workshops
To learn more about these and other sponsorship opportunities with IABC, please contact Frank Netherwood at +1 415.544.4723 or Marie Coppola at +1 415.544.4720. for more information and to reserve your place.