The International Association of Business Communicators invites you to be our guest.
IABC 2005 EuroComm Conference:
Solutions, Strategies and Successes
30 November - 2 December
Marriott Champs Elysees
Learn How to Solve Your Communication Challenges
IABC’s fifth annual EuroComm Conference brings together communicators from across the globe to share best practices, examine case studies and discuss the latest developments in communication planning, practice and analysis. You will learn how to develop strategies to manage the communication challenges facing today’s organisations from local businesses to multi-national, multi-cultural institutions.
EuroComm is the only conference planned by European communication professionals for European communication professionals.
Who Should Attend
EuroComm is designed for mid to senior level communication, marketing communication and/or public relations practitioners.
What You'll Do at This Conference
- Create the Future . . . with our panel of communication executives from across Europe. Discuss trends in organizational communication and explore its future in Europe and beyond.
- Interact with CEOs . . . at plenary sessions with Rob Kuijpers, former Executive Chairman, Brussels SN Airlines on rebuilding reputation, and Mark Weiner, President, Delahaye, on measuring return on communication investment
- Define communication excellence . . . with the winner of the 2005 Europe/Middle East Regional Excellence in Communication Leadership award. This award is given to CEO who demonstrates a keen understanding of the value of communication within his or her organization.
- Learn from the experts . . . select from twelve breakout sessions focusing on two streams; Planning, Analysis and Change, and Global and Intra-European Communication.
- Expand your contacts . . . at SpeedNetworking, the highly acclaimed interactive session that offers swift access to new contacts, concepts and solutions.