Recorded 10 November 2020
Sponsored by Simpplr; Presented by Shannon Quignon
For an intranet to succeed, content needs to be well organized, well structured and connect employees across the organization. Learn how FlexCare Medical Staffing, a nationwide leader in travel nursing and allied staffing services for top healthcare facilities, developed an intranet content management strategy to engage and align their workforce.
Join Shannon Quignon, business systems analyst, as she shares how FlexCare was able to successfully launch “FlexNet,” the organization’s first intranet platform backed by Simpplr that shaped how the organization interacts with employees and manages their content system.
In this webinar, you’ll learn how FlexCare:
- Launched the intranet in six weeks
- Developed an intranet content strategy to streamline communication across departments and locations
- Aligns corporate strategy on the intranet to help connect and engage employees
- Transformed content from multiple sources into one platform
- Empowers and requires every employee to build and maintain the intranet
Presenter / Shannon Quignon has been a business systems analyst for over 10 years in both manufacturing and staffing industries. Her drive to empower employees with robust and user-friendly tools drew her to the opportunity at FlexCare Medical Staffing where she currently works to implement and improve everything from financial systems to customer-facing portals. In her spare time she enjoys reading, writing, traveling and singing.