Every year, IABC’s Gold Quill Awards program recognizes work from around the world that soars to new heights.
Are you ready to soar? Share your best work by entering the 2018 Gold Quill Awards program.
- Gain international peer recognition for excellence in communication.
- Build your personal reputation as a thought leader.
- Enhance the reputation of your team and organization, both internally and externally.
- Inspire your team. Bring them together to produce show-stopping work and share the glory when it’s complete.
- Receive recognition at the Excellence Gala during the 2018 IABC World Conference in Montréal.
All eligible work must be implemented, published or broadcast between January 2015 and the day of submission. If a long-term strategy was developed prior to January 2015 and hasn’t previously been entered, it is eligible for entry. If you entered your work in 2016 or 2017 and didn’t win an award, you may revise and re-enter your project. Entries that have won in previous years may not be resubmitted.
Submit your entry and take advantage of early-bird rates before those go away on 15 November!
And be sure to check out this replay of our recent webinar for plenty of tips on preparing your entry.