The IABC Foundation is looking to advance its work on communication as a force for good in business and society. In 2017, the Foundation:
- Provided grants to chapters to host Gift of Communication events to help local charitable organizations to address pressing communication challenges.
- Worked in collaboration with United Way in Washington, D.C., at the IABC World Conference to pair communication experts with local organizations in need of communication support.
- Partnered with Gatehouse on their 10th annual “State of the Sector” report on internal communication.
In 2018, the Foundation wants to do even more! With your help and that of your chapter, the Foundation can broaden its impact by:
- Working to provide scholarships to IABC members in developing nations to pursue certification.
- Continuing to offer grant funding to support Gift of Communication events for organizations in need.
- Partnering on emerging and relevant industry research to advance the profession.
If your chapter makes a donation of US$1,000 or more to the IABC Foundation, the chapter will receive a free registration to Leadership Institute (#IABCLI) in 2019, and you will be recognized for your contribution at the 2018 Leadership Institute. If someone from your chapter already donated to the Foundation on Giving Tuesday, that contribution will count toward your total chapter donation amount. It’s not too late to donate!
Take advantage of this opportunity to give back and potentially earn your chapter a free registration to network and learn with like-minded communication leaders at Leadership Institute in 2019. Donate by 9 February and get recognized at the upcoming Leadership Institute in San Diego, CA on 8-10 February.
The Leadership Institute is an opportunity for IABC chapter, regional and international leaders to come together to share best practices and learn how to create programs and services that keep members active and involved.DONATE NOW