This has been a busy yet productive quarter and 2018 is zipping by!
In the latest IABC quarterly report, we highlight two committees and two task forces and the work
they are doing. A big thank you to Gabrielle Loring, Awards Committee Chair; Michael Ambjorn, SCMP, Mentorship Task Force Chair; Michael Nord, SCMP, History Task Force Chair; and Jen Bice, World Conference Program Advisory Committee Chair, for the work they are doing to lead the charge. IABC is volunteer-driven — and the caliber of volunteers we have willing to dedicate their time to advancing our
profession amazes me.
You’ll also find updates on how IABC is:
- Fostering a diverse community.
- Advocating for ethics.
- Developing communication competencies.
- Advancing the communication profession.
- Looking at the role of mentoring.
- Determining a slate of speakers for the next IABC World Conference.
- Updating the Gold Quill Awards submission categories.
- Embarking on preliminary planning to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the IABC name.
IABC is the only global association that connects me with the people and insights I need to drive business results. It’s transparent in this report that together, we are advancing the profession, creating connection and developing strategic communicators.
Thank you all!