IABC is pleased to announce the release of the 2019 January–March IABC quarterly report. It has been both an exciting and productive quarter and we’re excited to share our progress. Across this report, you’ll find updates and accomplishments from the association covering the third quarter.
Over the past quarter, IABC has:
- Awarded the first IABC Foundation scholarships for certification.
- Honored the work of IABC chapter and regions at the Chapter Management Awards (CMAs) at the IABC Leadership Institute, the winners of which included this year’s Small, Medium and Large Chapters of the Year: IABC Newfoundland & Labrador, IABC Kansas City and IABC Toronto.
- Shared findings from partnered research initiatives with Gatehouse, IC Kollectif and USC Annenberg Center for Public Relations.
- Recognized the 2019 class of IABC Fellows.
- Launched the IABC International podcast.
- Awarded certification credentials to new Communication Management Professionals (CMP) and Strategic Communication Management Professionals (SCMP), bringing the totals to 106 CMPs and 73 SCMPs since the first CMP exams were held in 2015.
- And more!
Click the button below to view the full report.