Do you feel that youre always the one to give in when theres a conflict between you and a peer or boss?
Do you worry that your recommendations to management dont get the focused attention they deserve?
Were you thrown into a management role without any training?
Have you been struggling with managing a team of communicators? Or just one specific staff member?
If you answered yes to one or more of these questions, you will benefit from the IABC Academys newest offering: Management Skills for Communicators.
By the end of the course, you will have the tools you need to:
- Develop personal power to increase your influence among peers and senior leaders, including a way to present recommendations to management in a way that makes it more likely that they follow your recommendations.
- Work through conflicts, using practical tips for negotiation and breaking through a seeming impasse.
- Better manage your team of communicatorsfrom techniques for more effective delegation to knowing when to coach and when to counsel.
- Make better decisions, including several techniques for brainstorming.
- Speak managements language in the way you plan communication solutions and talk about their potential return on investment.