Sponsored by Newsweaver, Recorded on 11 May 2015
Join Newsweaver’s internal comms expert Denise Cox to learn how to create high-impact, personalized, engaging, interactive email newsletters employees love to get.
In this webinar, Denise will take you through design and content techniques proven to drive successful engagement in employee newsletters.
Through examples and best practice tips, you’ll come away with ideas to maximize your own employee communications.
What you’ll takeaway:
- Content that earns the most engagement.
- How to motivate employees to take action.
- How a great email employee newsletter actually stops inbox clutter.
- Using a multichannel approach can help drive your channel strategies.
- How to stand out in the inbox.
- Best practice tips and insight, plus case studies.
- How to use insight & measurement to improve your results.
- The importance of proving business value with your results
Presenter/Denise Cox is Newsweaver’s content and communications specialist. She has over fifteen years’ experience in the areas of corporate, media and PR communication. She brings a wealth of knowledge to the world of internal communication, and works with Newsweaver’s customers to help them leverage their own communication strategies and optimize engagement results. Denise runs monthly best practice webinars and is a regular speaker at conferences and workshops around the world.
Sponsor/Newsweaver is a leading internal communications software company. Our powerful and easy to use communications platforms were built specifically to solve the challenges that Internal Communicators face each day.