Sponsored by Gallagher; Presented by Matt Holder and Andy Macleod
State of the Sector is the definitive global survey of the internal communication profession brought to you by Gallagher’s Employee Experience and Communication team, informed by responses from hundreds of communication and HR professionals around the world.
In this webinar, we explore some of the key themes covered in the report, including “Digital experience: how have organizations adapted their communication channels to the new environment, and with what success?”; and “Employee experience (EX): are employers actually embracing this, and how well are they implementing the different components of EX?” For the full reports, head here.
This session will focus on two key themes explored in the reports:
- Digital experience: how have organizations adapted their communication channels to the new environment, and with what success?
- Employee experience (EX): are employers actually embracing this, and how well are they implementing the different components of EX?
- Find out how 2020 has impacted Employee Experience (EX) and benchmark your organization’s channels and tactics against others.
- Get some fresh inspiration and ideas to lead the employee experience conversations with leaders in your organization.
- Find out about EY’s global digital experience and approach to managing content in a digital world.
This webinar is sponsored by:
Presenter / Matt Holder is the Global Communications and Engagement Director at EY. Matt will share how EY set out to improve the way it engages its employees digitally and reduce the “noise,” with the launch of a new intranet platform. Matt will walk us through the approach that the business took to understand the business needs, define its vision for the intranet experience and implement a cohesive information strategy in a complex, member firm organization.
Presenter / Andy Macleod is People Services & Communication Excellence Director at Gallagher. He has over 20 years’ experience in internal and change communication, including 15 years in in-house roles. In his current role, Andy advises Gallagher’s largest clients on strategic internal communication and leads Accelerate, an internal communication masterclass accredited by the Institute of Internal Communication in the UK and by the IABC Foundation in the US.