How can we really be sure of the correct tools, channels and communications mix to inspire our employees and drive engagement for stimulated top performance and boosted business results? From measurement metrics to new tech innovations, what’s the trick to become the driving force to flourish with impactful, engaging and strategic internal communication?
In this one-day, for which IABC is a media sponsor, get inspired by 31 in-house communication directors from the likes of Heineken, P&G, Philips, GSK, Santander, Shell, ALDI, UCB and many more at Europe’s leading Internal Communications Conference, Amsterdam – Real Impact, Real Results.
Date: 14 November 2019
Time: 8.30 a.m.–17:00 p.m.
Location: Postillion Hotel & Convention Center, Amsterdam
- Heineken, Claudia Romay, Global Internal Communications Manager.
- P&G Northern Europe, Aimee Goldsmith, Associate Director, Company Communications.
- ABN AMRO Bank N.V, Klaske Woolthuis, Head of Internal Communications.
- GSK Vaccines, Michael Bauer, Head of Internal Communications.
- Philips International, Sandra David-Dentener, Director of Internal Communications.
- Grupo Santander, Alberto Baltanás, Head of Internal Communications.
- DHL, Mayyada Ansari, Senior Manager Global Internal Communications.
- Anheuser-Busch InBev, Anastasiya Volkova, Internal Communications & Engagement Manager- Europe.
- HSBC, Karen Cho, Head of Employee Communications, Commercial Bank.
- ALDI Nord, Philipp Aschmann, Director International People Acquisition.
- Radisson Hotel Group, Belén Presas Mata, Manager of Internal Communications, EMEA.
- UCB, Chiara Montecucco, Internal Communication Manager.
- GE Power, Elissaveta Ivanova, Culture & Change Communications COE.
- RB, James Bedford, Global Director, Internal Communications & External Affairs.
- Ferrero Group, Sara Martinotti, Head of Group Internal Communication.
- Bayer AG, Janine Langlotz, Head of Digital Communications Strategies.
- Siemens AG, Joachim Hechinger, Head of Internal Digital Ecosystem.
- Santander Portugal, João Vidal Lopes, Head of Internal Communications.
- ING Belgium & The Netherlands, Joyce Hulst, Area Lead Internal & External Communications.
- FrieslandCampina, Karen Dikken, Senior Manager Internal Communication.
- Schneider Electric, Lina Perdomo, Director of Internal Communications Digital Channels.
- Aegon, Marielle Hardsvelt, Global Head of Internal Communications.
- Europol, Nikos Sourmelakis, Head of Digital Communications.
- Stanley Black & Decker, Rob Midavaine, Internal Communications Manager Europe.
- Karian and Box, Ghassan Karian, Founder.
- AXA Group Operations, Sandie Gustus, Global Head of Communication, Group IT & Group Procurement.
- Novartis, Sarah Karan, Global Head of Enterprise Communications.
- Vodafone Germany, Steffen Henke, Head of Internal & Executive Communications.
- Deliveroo, Ula Iwanska, Head of People-Spain.
- Karian and Box, Louise Breed, Associate Director.
- Shell, Unn Kvendseth, Internal Communications Manager Upstream.
31 communications directors tackle your toughest challenges in one day: Best-Practice Internal Comms • Digital & New Technology • Channel Mix Evaluation • Boost Engagement • Engaging Leadership • Measurement • The Strategic Role Of IC • Successful Change • Social Media • Oﬄine & Remote Employees • Two-Way Comms • Agile Comms • Trends & The Future of ICRegister using code ‘IABC’ to save €150 here Download the conference brochure