The Leadership Institute (LI) is an opportunity for IABC chapter, regional and international leaders to come together to share best practices and learn how to create programs and services that keep members active and involved. It’s a fantastic opportunity to network with fellow leaders, build strong relationships and learn new skills useful in your IABC position and beyond. LI is held in February of each year.
Register now for the 2019 Leadership Institute taking place from 7-9 February at the Hotel Maya in Long Beach, California.
The Global Communication Certification Council (GCCC) will be offering the Strategic Communication Management Professional (SCMP) and Communication Management Professional (CMP) exams on 9:00 a.m. PST on 7 February at LI. The deadline to apply to take the exam is 9 January. Approved test takers must register for the exam by 30 January. Learn more.
Design Experiences Your Members Love to Attend
- Do you wish you had members eagerly showing up for your chapter meetings?
- Are you tired of seeing the same faces at every meeting?
Join keynote speaker, Cynthia D’Amour, MBA, author of The Lazy Leader’s Guide to Outrageous Events, to learn how to design magnetic experiences that keep your members coming back.
You will learn how to:
- Use the key elements today’s members are looking for in meetings
- Deliver program promotions that make members want to attend
- Create dynamic experiences members that keep members coming back again and again!
Together you’ll create a collection of meeting starters to use when you get back to your chapter.
Information about breakout sessions will be available soon.