Effective business communicators matter
An organization that supports their communication professionals elevates the standard of professional communication within their organization and benefits from improved organizational communication effectiveness—which impacts key strategic initiatives and drives business results.
- Improvement in communication effectiveness is associated with a 29.5% increase in market value.1
- United Airlines lost nearly US$1 billion in market capitalization after it’s 2017 violent customer incident; a poor initial crisis communication response was partially to blame.2
- PR generates lead conversion rates 10 to 50 times that of advertising conversions.3
- Employees who have access to professional development are 15% more engaged in their jobs and perform at consistently high levels. 5
- Employees with professional development opportunities have 34% higher retention.4
How IABC can help your organization
- Access to peer-to-peer networking and knowledge share
- To keep current with new issues and developments
- To learn new skills and acquire knowledge
With an integrated suite of professional resources, education, and business networking, IABC Corporate Membership connects your entire communication team to the insights and people that drive business results.
Select your membership package here
Please see this comparison chart for details about the IABC Corporate Membership packages offered, fees associated with joining and the business building resources included with each package. Once you’ve chosen your package, click the blue button to sign up for your IABC corporate membership!
1 Connecting Organizational Communication to Financial Performance – 2003/2004 Communication ROI Study” (2003). Watson Wyatt & Company, 3 November 2003
2 McAllister, R. (2017). Crisis preparedness and its impact on shareholder value. Continuitycentral.com. Retrieved 21 March 2018, from http://www.continuitycentral.com/index.php/news/resilience-news/2238-crisis-preparedness and-its-impact-on-shareholder-value
3 Why Public Relations And Media Relations Don’t Mean The Same Thing Anymore. (2014). Fast Company. Retrieved 21 March 2018, from https://www.fastcompany.com/3034498/why-public-relations-and-media-relations-dont-mean-the same-thing-anymore
4 2016 IABC Member Research Analysis
5 The Impact of Professional Development: Exclusive Research. (2018). Better Buys. Retrieved 22 March 2018, from https://www.betterbuys.com/lms/professional-development-impact/