PROOF OF STUDENT STATUS REQUIRED
2. One of the following:
- Copy/Fax of a recent transcript with name of the institution, name of the student, and a date including the year
- Copy/Fax of a class schedule provided by the Registrar with name of the institution, name of the student, and a date including the year
- Copy/Fax of a receipt for tuition payment with name of the institution, name of the student, and a date including the year
Students can join IABC for US$49 / CDN$49 / EUR$37 / AUS$49 per year, plus chapter dues where applicable. Chapter dues should be included with the student international dues mailed to IABC world headquarters.
Some professional and university chapters currently charge students chapter dues in addition to the international amount. When calculating your dues, please refer to the application form where additional sums are listed.
Upon graduation, IABC student members qualify for 50% off the international membership dues and exemption from the application fee if they join IABC as a Transitional member within one year of their graduation date. Full chapter and regional dues still apply.
HOW TO JOIN
There are two ways to join:
- Join online* or…
- Print out and fill in the application form.
- Mail or fax (415.544.4747) it to the IABC Membership Department along with two of the required documents proving student status, your expected year of graduation and the appropriate dues payment.
IABC Membership Department
649 Mission Street, 5th Floor
San Francisco CA 94105
Once received, your membership application will take up to five business days to process. You will then receive a confirmation e-mail providing you with your membership information and access to the international website.
Access the Student Membership flyer here.
*Online applicants: Verifying documents must be received within 30 days of registration or your membership will lapse.