For more than 50 years, communication professionals have turned to IABC to connect with the people and insights they need to drive business results. Now more than ever is a great time to either join them or renew your membership and continue to be a part of the IABC community. IABC has the resources, community and connection you need to be successful, no matter the stage in your career.
Use the code IABC20 at checkout when you join or renew through 18 April 2021 and you’ll receive a 20% discount on international dues.
This year’s Member Month provides you a 20% discount on international dues which gives you access to:
- Chapter and regional events, for face-to-face connection and continued learning on topics that span the communication profession.
- The Job Centre, to help land your next big opportunity. IABC members get exclusive access to job listings the first seven days after they’re posted.
- The Hub, to save time and more easily deliver results with at-your-fingertips access to peers and resources from around the world. In the past three months, over 500 discussions have taken place there on more than 100 communication topics.
- Monthly webinars, to help you stay informed and up-to-speed on the latest trends, with instruction from experts in the field. Monthly webinars are for IABC members only and recorded if you can’t join live.
- Online content, like case studies and research from industry thought leaders, to help you stay sharp and informed.
Your membership with IABC allows gives you discounts on attending IABC World Conference, submitting for the Gold Quill Awards, learning in the IABC Academy, and professional certification through the Global Communication Certification Council (GCCC).
If you have questions, we’re here to help. Contact IABC at email@example.com with any questions on Member Month.