An organization that supports their communication professionals elevates the standard of professional communication within their organization and benefits from improved organizational communication effectiveness—which impacts key strategic initiatives and drives business results.
- Setting the global standard for communication professionals
- A diverse, international association connecting communication professionals
- Delivering local and global benefits through chapters and regions
- Defining the Global Standard in the industry that guides careers and advances the profession
- Guiding careers and advancing the profession
With 8 regions, more than 70 chapters, and more than more than 6,000 members worldwide, IABC is your opportunity to connect your organization with the global communication profession.
How IABC Can Help Your Organization
IABC member research shows that the top three needs a communication professional has in order to do their job effectively are:
With an integrated suite of professional resources, education, and business networking, IABC corporate membership connects your entire communication team to the insights and people that drive business results.
Please see below for details about the IABC corporate membership packages offered, fees associated with joining and the business-building resources included with each package. Once you’ve chosen your package, please reach out to member_relations.iabc.com.