As a member of the IABC community, you know the valuable benefits of your membership as well as the connection and resources you have access to. This month and next, we encourage you to share your IABC connection with your network, and give them one more reason to join.
As an incentive for your peers who are not IABC members, they are eligible for a 25% discount off new professional membership (student and retired members included!), courtesy of you! Simply use the code IABC4ME now through 31 December 2020 to share the benefits and advantages of IABC members with your colleagues, peers and friends. This referral is for all new professional, student and retired members of IABC! Below you can find resources for promoting IABC out to your network.
Referring new members gives them access to all of the benefits of IABC.
- Chapter and regional events, for face-to-face connection and continued learning on topics that span the communication profession.
- The Job Centre, to help land the next big opportunity. IABC members get exclusive access to job listings the first seven days after they’re posted.
- The Hub, to save time and more easily deliver results with at-your-fingertips access to peers and resources from around the world. In the past three months, over 600 discussions have taken place there on more than 120 communication topics.
- Monthly webinars, to help stay informed and up-to-speed on the latest trends, with instruction from experts in the field. Monthly webinars are for IABC members only and recorded if you can’t join live.
- Online content, like case studies and research from industry thought leaders, to help IABC members stay sharp and informed.
Membership with IABC allows you discounts on attending IABC World Conference, submitting for the Gold Quill Awards, learning in the IABC Academy, and earning your professional certification through the Global Communication Certification Council (GCCC).
New members can enter the code IABC4ME when they join now through 31 December. This discount also applies to all student and retired members. New members are those who are not current members or currently up for renewal. All referring members will also be entered to win a number of rewards through IABC!
How to Share
Click the links below to download graphics you can post on your social media networks. Post these graphics to encourage your followers to join IABC and remind them to refer you on the membership form. To download the graphics:
- Click on the link
- Right click on the image
- Select “Save Image as…” to save the image to your computer.
For Small Group Membership
Small Groups can take advantage of referral now through 31 December 2020 too! We encourage all chapter and region leaders to share the benefits of IABC membership with prospective small group members as well and they will receive 35% off IABC’s International dues when they sign up through the end of the year. Please have group referrals email email@example.com with the subject line IABC4US to receive their discounted group membership with IABC!
If you have questions, we’re here to help. Contact IABC at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions on referring a new member or your referral.