What IABC Membership Provides
Since 1970, IABC has been a vibrant resource to help corporate groups, students and professional communicators like you:
- Learn and grow with innovative CONTENT As a member, you'll have access to a collection of thousands of articles, peer-reviewed research and fresh insights at your fingertips
- Build and accelerate your CAREER
Tap into industry-specific resources and international communications experts. IABC helps guide you through your career path with the Career Road Map and comprehensive educational offerings to assist in achieving your career goals.
- Connect with like-minded professionals by engaging in a COMMUNITY
You'll network with thought leaders at the local, regional, and international levels. Make life-long business and personal connections through your IABC membership.
IABC provides educational and career enhancing programs designed to meet the needs and recognize the accomplishments of professional communicators throughout the globe.
- WORLD CONFERENCE – A multi-day event held annually to provide an opportunity for IABC members and non-members alike to learn from experts in a multitude of communication areas, while also networking with colleagues who attend from around the world.
- GOLD QUILL AWARDS – The only global program designed to recognize the broadest spectrum of communicators. Each year hundreds of applicants submit their best work in areas as diverse as branding, research, employee engagement and social media.
- MEMBERS-ONLY WEBINARS – By partnering with known experts in specific fields, IABC offers webinars just for members that help you stay current about topics that are important for professional and personal growth.
- COMMUNICATION WORLD (CW) – Our monthly magazine is now entirely digital. With more interactive content, the ability to share articles immediately and availability on nearly every mobile device and platform, the new CW digital is meeting the need for access to more in-depth content on leading-edge communication topics.
Learn more about: